There are many ways to contribute to Carbon Valley Life.
- Press releases
- Story ideas
- Full articles
- Ideas for Community Spotlight
Submit the form below to send articles, stories, press releases, artwork, photos, and other information for publishing consideration. Feel free to EMAIL if you have any questions.
Carbon Valley Life makes no guarantee that information submitted will be published and reserves the right to edit all submissions for grammar and length prior to publishing. Carbon Valley Life will make a good faith effort to retain the original voice and style in published content.
If you are a writer and would like a starting point, see the bottom for some suggested topics and rotating features. Please cite sources and credit interviewees when pertinent.
- Social media platforms
- Interesting local facts/history
- Businesses/organizations doing great things
- National/global events’ effects on Carbon Valley
- Tips and tricks on various activities
- Community Spotlight – stories of wonderful people and organizations in our area
- Food – trends, new restaurant/menu reviews, recipes
- Get-Aways – amazing places to go; can be one locale or numerous specific destinations
- Family Connect – things to do with, or information for, families
- Soul Care – tips for self-care and/or one’s faith journey
- Get Real (Estate) – local housing marketing information
- Two Minutes of Tech – articles that make technology approachable for non-tech people
- Feeling Good – exercise, nutrition, and other physical health information
- Makers and Shakers – stories of the artistic and crafty in Carbon Valley
- Momgenuity – life hacks developed by moms