The Town of Firestone, Carbon Valley Communities, the Carbon Valley Chamber of Commerce, and Employment Services of Weld County are partnering for an in-person job fair:
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (2:00 – 2:30 p.m. Veterans only)
Location: United Power – Carbon Valley Service Center, 9586 E I-25 Frontage Rd
Registration: Registration is needed to attend. Click here to register online.
The Carbon Valley Job Fair will have employers from many different industries looking for various types of workers. This includes local government agencies, restaurants, manufacturing, hotels, medical and health companies, auto and home service providers, and more.
Job Fair Tips and Tricks
- DRESS FOR SUCCESS Wear professional, interview-appropriate attire.
- PRACTICE YOUR PITCH Promote yourself by developing a 30- 60 second speech summarizing your skills, experience and goals.
- BE PREPARED Bring copies of your resume, pens and a notepad to take notes.
- ATTEND A WORKSHOP Visit Employment Services of Weld County online at www.eswc.org to view upcoming workshops.
- NETWORK Talk to other job fair attendees – you never know who might be able to help with your job search.
For more information, contact the Town of Firestone Economic Development Office at 303-531-6263.